A water-soluble powder that includes humic acid, fulvic acid, and freshwater carbon.
GrowPlex® is our premium water-soluble powder that blends well with all Grower Fertility programs. For over a decade, growers have seen significant improvement to their yield and plant health with the addition of GrowPlex®.
What does GrowPlex® do?
- Enhances the availability and uptake of nutrients
- Provides a unique freshwater carbon that stimulates soil microorganisms
- Buffers salts and toxins in the soil
- Minimizes plant stress
What sets GrowPlex® apart?
1. The Source. Humics vary widely in quality. Our products originate from northwest New Mexico, the world's premium source for freshwater humates. Our products are free of harmful salts and toxins, and consistently test high in humic and fulvic acids.
2. No sedimentation. Unlike many liquid humics, GrowPlex® won't cause clogging, due to our unique spray-drying process. The finished product is clean, consistent, and highly compatible with fertilizer blends.
How is GrowPlex® applied?
GrowPlex® can be both soil applied and foliar applied. For soil, apply at 4-8 oz/acre. For foliar applications, apply at 2-4 oz/acre.
Need more info?
Feel free to get in touch, and we'd be happy to provide you more information about GrowPlex®. Or click below to view the PDF of the Product MSDS.
For organic growers, we offer GrowPlex ORG, which provides all of the benefits of GrowPlex® and is approved for organic production. Click below to view the Organic Certs.