A water-soluble powder that includes a balance of premium cold water seaweed, humic acid, fulvic acid, and freshwater carbon.
SeaMate® is our premium water-soluble powder that blends all the benefits of humic and fulvic acids with a powerful, growth-promoting seaweed. The premium freshwater seaweed included with SeaMate® has proved through extensive trials to enhance the fertility programs that it's added to.
What does SeaMate® do?
- Stimulates plant growth by delivering cytokinins, betaines, amino acids, and carbohydrates
- Enhances the availability and uptake of nutrients
- Provides a unique freshwater carbon that stimulates soil microorganisms
- Buffers salts and toxins in the soil
What sets SeaMate® apart?
1. Synergy. SeaMate contains a unique combination of premium humic substances and cold water seaweed that generates unparalleled plant response.
2. No sedimentation. Unlike many liquid humics, SeaMate® won't cause clogging, due to our unique spray-drying process. The finished product is clean, consistent, and highly compatible with fertilizer blends.
How is SeaMate® applied?
SeaMate® can be both soil applied and foliar applied. For soil, apply at 8-16 oz/acre. For foliar applications, apply at 4-8 oz/acre.
Need more info?
Feel free to get in touch, and we'd be happy to provide you more information about SeaMate®. Or click below to view the PDF of the Product MSDS.
For organic growers, we offer SeaMate ORG, which provides all of the benefits of SeaMate® and is approved for organic production. Click below to view the Organic Certs.