A granular soil amendment that includes humic acid, fulvic acid, and freshwater carbon.
For over twenty-five years, Menefee Humate® has proven time and again to be the world's premiere, soil applied humic acid product. It's easy to use, provides countless long-term benefits, and pairs well with any Grower Program to boost crop yield and improve plant health.
What does Menefee Humate® do?
- Enhances the availability and uptake of nutrients
- Provides a unique freshwater carbon that stimulates soil microorganisms
- Buffers salts and toxins in the soil
- Minimizes plant stress
- Increases water-holding capacity in soils
What sets Menefee Humate apart?
1. The Source. Humics vary widely in quality. Our products originate from northwest New Mexico, the world's premium source for freshwater humates. Our products are free of harmful salts and toxins, and consistently test high in humic and fulvic acids.
2. Cleanliness. Unlike dusty humics, Menefee Humate® goes through a multiple-screened process. The finished product is uniform in particle size, which is easy to blend and apply. Want to try it out? Get in touch for a free sample.
How is Menefee Humate applied?
Menefee Humate is soil applied at a rate of 100-200 lbs/acre.
Need more info?
Feel free to get in touch, and we'd be happy to provide you more information about Menefee Humate®. Or click below to view PDF's of the Organic Certs and Product MSDS.